Granny B came down for a visit this past weekend and unfortunately CO couldn't offer her warmer weather. It was really cold down here and so we spent most of the time inside. I had a course for work all weekend but Paige had some good quality time with "B" and Dad and had a blast. She even took "B" to the Rec Center and gave her a workout in the playland area making her follow her through all the mazes and slides! "B" needed a nap along with Paige that afternoon! :)
We weren't the best about taking pics this weekend but here are a few with Paige sportin her Bronco cheer outfit and saying goodbye to "B" today before she left.
Thanks for the wonderful dinners "B"!!!
1 comment:
Paige, you are a precious little girl. I love you! We sure did have fun when mama and daddy were gone on Saturday, didn't we! :)
I loved spending time with you all. Thanks for letting me be there and putting up with my cooking. You make me feel so at home.
Love always!
Post a Comment