There are many of you blogstalkers I mean blog followers out there that have requested some video updates. Specifically "neeth" in the deep south of west texas (said with my best southern drawl). So Enjoy! Paige is very entertaining and so much fun to be around. She is really getting excited for her little sister's arrival (SO are mom and dad), belly "tisses" are plenty. Lately she has learned to make cuts while she is running, so that means at the store when I used to be able to chase her down going one direction she darts of to either side and is tougher to catch. Especially while dodging big obstacles like clothing racks, other fellow shoppers, shelving units, etc. Just a quick note on Tennyson and Reece. Reece is still breech and Tenny has read some home techniques for getting her to turn. Shannon Ambrose said pool time is good so we will make the sunday mom aquatics class fa show! Tennyson has been trying a lying down tech that is supposed to increase movement. Any other suggestions? We are supposed to board an airplane for Bozeman in 8 days with a doctors note. Hope that works! Happy Tuesday! TnTnP
CSU!!
13 years ago
6 comments:
She is so darn cute!!!! Thanks for the posts!
What a sense of humor Paige has! She's such a sweetheart!!!
I've heard standing on your head for long periods of time can help Baby Reece turn. :) Just kidding!!!
Love you guys!
What an adorable little doll. She is such a happy child. You're doing a GREAT job with her TnT!
I MISS HER, I MISS HER, I MISS HER!!! Sending kisses and hugs!
She's such a cutie! Good luck getting that baby to turn! Maybe she'll end up doing it on her own!
When are you going to update your blog to TnTnPnR?
Post a Comment