Reece is easier to read these days. My friend, Rachael, had given me a book on sleeping habits with Paige and I have been trying them with Reece and it works beautifully! The rule is your baby shouldn't be awake for more than 2 hours at a time and as long as I get her down before then, she falls right to sleep on her own! She's been sleepign a bit better at night too. No real LONG durations like I would prefer but at least 2 4 hour stretches at a time. I'll take it at this point. At least she goes back to sleep easily and she is in her crib vs carseat so that I can sleep in my own bed these days.
Paige has been quite independent in the ways she wants to sit during her meal times. It's one of the three: 1)standing on a little chair at the island 2) squatting on a big chair at the island or 3)sitting in a play highchair at her own kitchen. I have given up fighting this battle as we struggle to get her to eat as it is so whatever we can get down her and if it's fun for her we'll take it.
Caddis turned 7 yesterday and Paige and I sang Happy Birthday quite a few time to him. We didn't get a chance to do anything with him so today he'll get a nice swim at the lake and his yearly ice cream cone at McDonalds later today.
If you don't know the song Paige is trying to sing in the video, it's "Toes" by Zach Brown Band. The lyrics go, "Toes in the water, ass in the sand (but we say buns in the sand), not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand, life was good today." Pretty cute. Happy Sunday TnTnPnR
4 comments:
Love her little sigh at the end of the song. Life IS good for her!Hope Caddis has a very special day today! Love you all.
Super cute! I can't believe how big Reece is getting! They are both adorable! Love the "buns" in the sand. Too cute!
Oh, Paige...you are too funny and cute! I love you!
Any parents that teach their 2 year old to sing "cold beer" is fine by me!!!! You guys would fit in just fine here in Texas!!
Post a Comment