Reece here. My mom said it was okay to write something in this blog thingy. So, I have two things to discuss today.
One- what is my name? I often here the terms, "Reecey Rue, Reecey Rue Rue, Reecey Rue Rue Ka Chu,Reecey Rue Rue Ka Chu Ka Chu, Ka Chu, or just Rue Rue." Now, I THINK my name is Reece so I am not complaining since the look on mommy's face when she calls me Reecey Rue Rue Ka Chu Ka Chu is priceless. But, just wanted to make sure.
Two- people food ROCKS! Why did it take so long to let me try some of this stuff! Man, that baby food garbage is for the birds. I make sure my mommy knows I don't want anything to do with it and likewise I make sounds like "mmmmm" when I get the good stuff! Last night I had meatloaf, baked potatoe, garlic bread and watermelon! This morning I got toast with jelly! So freakin good. Keep it up mom! I heard Thanksgiving is coming up and it's all about the food so I am ready to chow down! Gramma and Grampa look out and load up the fridge!
Okay all for now. Just wanted to say hi and let you know you might hear more from me now, especially since I am becoming such a big girl!
xo
Reece
2 comments:
Reece you are just getting too cute even if your parents forget your name. Ha Ha Love Grandad and MiMa
There'll be LOTS of pumpkin pie Reecee Rue Moo Moo! Momma wants one of her own and so does cousin Ethan. How bout you? See you in a couple weeks big girl. Love you lots!
Post a Comment