We visited the Aquarium with our friends Ang and her son, Connor. It was great! I am facinated by the fish, turtles and sharks. They just amaze me! Paige was a little scared of the darker parts but lit up when she saw her "friends", Dory and Nemo. Reece liked the little fishies the best but was more concerned about how she could walk on her own without our help.
Both girls have enjoyed playing dress up and Paige decided Reece needed to wear the princess dress while she put on her fancy skirt over her monkey jammies topped with her new spring flower jacket and Reece's new swim hat. Hilarious. Looks like a nice week for weather! yahoo!
2 comments:
What a little diva! Gotta admit, even after all the time that has passed, I had a "moment" when I saw the family pic at the aquarium with the shark...Memories, in the corner of my mind..... (fyi,still miss your amazing family)
Great pics! Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Sandie Lenz
Post a Comment