Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Fun




So, I am entering my MID-30s.......34........seems a bit older than I'd like it to sound, but, what do ya do? T.Jay had invited some friends over for a BBQ that evening and it was fun to catch up. We went to Boulder to do some swimming at the lake with the Lenz family yesterday followed by a date night dinner with my hubby. Thanks to all for all the bday wishes, gifts etc. I am excited to have some shopping time someday soon!!! :)
I have to say, the highlite of the whole experience was when all the little kiddos were singing very loudly Happy Birthday to me, with little Paige up front and center singing very intently right to my face. So cute. Plus, she thinks I am only 4 years old instead of 34, so that's an added bonus too! :)

1 comment:

dsell@wyoming.com said...

Tennyson, age is only a number. You are a very beautiful person inside and out!
Looks your birthday was a blast!
Love you!
Betsy