Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day and First Day of School






We enjoyed a nice long Labor Day weekend capped off with a Lousiville parade and a date night to Zac Brown Band. The girls loved the parade and though it seems like it should be the kids who are in to getting candy, Paige often heard shouts from her mother to include "look alive Paige" and "ooh Paige, over there, get that one Paige!" :)
Date night was great! Couldn't be a better night to see a great band outside Red Rocks!
The highlite of this week was Paige's first day of preschool! I think it was the cutest thing ever! And though we had a few tears when we dropped her off, I was not a sobbing mess. I think it helped knowing she was ready for a school enviroment and she has her friend Elli in her class.
Here we go...right? The kids go off to school, start dating, leave for college, marry and then hopefully we become a grandparents.....it's all happening too fast.

2 comments:

Denise said...

PRESCHOOL!!! OMG!! Have fun Paige, you're such a big girl!

dsell@wyoming.com said...

Paige, I just can't believe you are going to pre-school! You are going to have a GREAT time with all of your new friends!
I love you!
Granny B