Phew...computer is fixed and we can now upload photos so here's some catch up!
Grandad and Mima came down for a visit to help with the girls so I could work while our nanny was gone. The girls had a blast with them and I think wore them, at least Grandad, out as we'd find him snoring mid-day or early evening on the couch! :) Paige seemed to be very concerned each night to make sure they were still staying with us and one night woke up to check on them!
Halloween was really fun this year. The girls participated in numerous activities and so they had the opportunity to wear their costumes quite a bit. Paige only wore her tiger costume once and then switched to Rapunzel for the rest (which left mom to wear the tiger costume). Reece chose to be Mufassa from the Lion King or a princess pending weather. This is the first year that Paige really got into it and I thought we'd just hit 4-5 houses in the neighborhood but she just keep going and Reece kept up!! Reece would say "Day Doo" (thank you) before they'd even open the door! By then end, we sat outside and handed out candy and if I wasn't watching Reece closely, she was eating all her candy THROUGH the wrapper!!!! Stinker! I finally had to put it away. She now knows the word "candy". Ugh. Paige had a great time handing out candy again this year which is so fun to see.
We had our first snow last week and so I bundled the girls up in the clothes (1/2 hour later after a few meltdowns) and we did some sledding in the yard. It lasted all about 20-30 minutes but whatever, we got out! Paige enjoyed it a bit more than Reece as she just stood around or sat in the sled. She's probably a bit like her mom in the cold weather! :)
Can't believe the holidays are coming up fast! This time of year always creeps up and then flies by!
Here are some pics and videos from the past two weeks.
2 comments:
Oh..such a cute video! Reece appears SO much older. Can't wait to see them tonight. Drive safely and take your time!
Thanks for the updates! The girls are getting so big, and more beautiful with every post I see! Hope your holidays are full of fantastic memories! As always...MISS AND LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment