Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!


9 days later.....and Happy New Year!

We had a great New Years weekend with 14 adults in attendence for dinner with 7 kiddos, our largest yet. T.Jay and I graced our friends with our onsies that I bought in Cody over Thanksgiving and of course, I don't have a picture of them except on my phone. Reece ended up with a black eye, not quite sure how, but after she hit Cole for the 15th time, he probably swung back. Kidding, we think she fell on the stairs.
We ended the night with Catch Phrase again and my team lost again.....I think the other team cheats! The next morning, T.Jay cooked up an awesome mixture for breakfast burritos on the discada and then the scratch tickets began. Unforutatley, even after 10 hours and 5 different trips to the grocery store, we only had enough to buy everyone lunch the following day. Someday, someday, we'll hit the big one! :)
The crab feast mid-afternoon was a highlite for sure but I think we all just like the delicous butter we drizzle over it!
Sorry for the lack of pictures, not many were taken!

Hope this year is a healthy and prosperous one for all!
T.Jay's motto this year, "Clean it up in 2012" Meaning back off the beers and fats! We'll see how long that one lasts!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

So bummed we missed the onesies!