Well, we survived our first night. She cried hard for 35 minutes and then fell asleep for 5 hours. I knew it was going to be hard but man, it was all I could do to not pick her up and cuddle with her. Poor thing. However, this morning she woke with a big smile and so I figured she didn't hate us too much! :) I am sure some of you are saying,"only 35 minutes!"
A few cute pics of her with daddy this morning out on our front porch. It's been a tad cooler in the mornings and so we bundled her up and put a big ol hat on her.
More updates to come.
TnTnP
3 comments:
35 minutes beats the 95 minute session we tried to put in with John the other night from 2-3:30 am-ha! Didn't work as well for us. I love the hat-she looks so different every time I see a new picture! Love you all-Jenny
Paige is really growing up fast! She doesn't have that infant look anymore. It will be fun to see pictures of her with all the cousins! Jan, Chris, Cayden and Dylan will have a fun plane ride today.
xxxooogrannyb
We got the announcement! They are beautiful...thanks guys!
Post a Comment