Thursday, August 7, 2008

Off the Charts





Hi guys! Paige here. I had my 2 month check up today! I was having a great morning with mamma and she told me we were going to the doctors. I don't remember the doctors but it sounded cool. Anyways, I heard the doc mention something about being in the 99th percentile for height, 93rd for weight and 50th for head. I think that's pretty good. I weighed in at 12 lbs and 10.5 oz and am 24.5 inches long!

It was a pretty good visit until I felt all these pricks in my legs. Man did that hurt! I wailed pretty good just to let everyone know it was time to go. Mamma took me home and gave me lots of kisses . I am tired and need to nap.

All for now~

Paige


PS: Mom and Dad bought me some new toys and hung them from my carseat. I thought they were pretty cool at first but then I got annoyed.

4 comments:

LTC said...

She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Paige, I'm sorry about all of those shots today. That couldn't have been much fun, but you sure do look cute with all of those new toys. I can't believe you are so tall!!! Tall and beautiful!
I love you,
Granny B

Natalie said...

Way to go Paige. Off-the-chart girls are the best kind!!

Gr and Gr B said...

Darn those docs Paige! They can be so helpful at times but can give us so many ouchies! Good thing mommie and daddy are there to kiss and hug you to make it all better. You are getting to be SUCH a big girl. Can't wait to see you again in 2 weeks! Love you. Gr and Gr