




So my daddy is officially old, or so says my mamma. I got to spend time with Grandad and Mima while Daddy had a "mancation" in Grand Junction with his friends and Mamma had a "wocation" with her gal pals. Daddy turned 30 yesterday and I got to help blow out the candles on his birthday cake. It was yummy, mamma let me try some but daddy didn't want to share. Something about me not having sugar until I turn 1. It was pretty good though.
Today I got to spend time with my friend Connor at Wash Park. He is 8 days older than me and so cute! I wasn't thrilled about sharing my toys but I did try to give him kisses off an on. He's such a good little boy and I hope we can hang out more.
3 comments:
Hey Paige
You are so sweet with your little friend Connor. It looks like the two of you were really having fun with each other. Even though daddy didn't want you to have any cake, it was nice of him to let you try some. He's getting soft in his old age. We can't wait to spend some more time with you at the wedding next month but especially in August when we get you all to ourselves! Lots of hugs and kisses to our special little granddaughter!! Love you so much. Gr and Gr
We sure had fun this weekend with you Paige and will forward to another weekend in the near future. We loved the Butterfly Pavillion, thanks for sharing with us. We also loved sharing Dad's birthday. May 30 be special!
Love - Grandad and Mima
Happy Birthday TJ! We remember when; proud of you then and still feel the same way (in spite of a short fall from grace with your refrigerator theft)!
Post a Comment