



Hi gamma and gammpa,
Hope you are having fun in Florida with my cousins. I sure wish it would have been nice when you were here. It SNOWED on Monday so we went to the rec center and went swimming. It was so much fun! Today, it's really NICE out and mamma took me swimming in my pink pool. Caddis wanted to get in but I told him there wasn't enough room. I let him drink my water a little though. I bet it's nice in Florida and hope you are wearing your sunscreen. Mamma tells me how important it is when she spends a half hour putting it all over me. I better go, mamma says she wants to take me for a wagon ride. Love you, Paigey
3 comments:
LOVE that hat and swimsuit!!!!! Paige, you are an absolute doll!!!!!! Glad I got to see you at the park today...you're getting so big!!!! :)
Paige, it looks like you and Caddis had fun in the pink pool. I think Gramma and Grampa Ballek had fun with you too. I bet they are enjoying some sun in Florida.
I love you!!!
Granny B
Hi Paiger
We are having SO much fun with your cousins! They are being REALLY good just like you and are seeing lots of crazy things! We went on some BIG water slikes at Typhoon Lagoon, saw Donald Duck and all his friends at Magic Kingdom (Gamma kept calling it United Kingdom and your aunt and uncle kept making fun of me for that, we saw lots of whales and dolphins at Sea World and today we are going to Animal Kingdom! It is our LAST day here and we are so sad! Oh, I almost forgot...Gamma bought you a pink hat with the word Princess on it at Magic Kingdom..then Kiley and Gamma got Cinderella, Princess Bell and Princess Aurora to autograph it for you!!! We hope you will like it. Kiley LOVES Princesses and she had her picture taken with each of them.
Well got to go get ready for Animal Kingdom. We miss you a whole bunch. Say hi to mommy and daddy for us! Love you. Gr and Gr.
Post a Comment