Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Video Fun

"The Blizzard of 09" kept us inside most of the weekend but we had fun with the video camera with Paige. Of note, there never was a blizzard but the news coverage was so convincing that we didn't dare step outside to the 1 inch of accumulation. ha. Paige enjoys Peek-a-boo and babbling with "Daa Daa". Even though she went head first in the one video, she really was o-kay, especially after enjoying a drink from mom's sippy cup.


4 comments:

tricia sexton said...

Soooo cute!! Paige I miss you already!!! Last week was FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Paige, you are one funny girl! Loved the peek a boo! Made me giggle. See you soon!!!
I love you!

Jamie said...

Paige, you are the cutest thing ever. I love the giggles!!

Anonymous said...

My neck is still hurting from watching that second clip. That was so funny. Wish we could see you all soon-we miss you!