Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This One's For You Jayma

My beautiful godmother Jamie told me that I needed to post some new pics today to brighten her day at work. Thought I would show you my new sunglasses while cruising in my wagon last weekend with the 14 inches of snow! I have also found a new way to "blow my nose" Listen carefully to the video. Love you Jayma~ Paigey

4 comments:

Tamara said...

That video is so funny! I can't believe she is cruisin around like that! Dominic is so lazy he just sits there and occasionally pulls himself around on his belly if he really wants something...but I am not complaining! ha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the request Jaime! We loved the 'pick me up' as well. She is growning physically and mentally so quickly. Have a great afternoon and thanks for sharing!
Love - Grandad and Mima

Anonymous said...

Paige Marie, you are so cute and getting to be such a big girl. We are anxious to see you. Thanks for keeping us up your life. Love, G. Granda

Blake said...

My gosh she's grown up so much since I saw her in December! I agree with Nan that she gets cuter each time I see her. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this spring! Hopefully we can find an excuse to get together soon!