Last weekend we had the opportunity to go up to the cabin for a long weekend with Grandad, Mima, Nan and the Vokal Clan. Paige had her first snowmobile ride and seemed quite content on it! On the way back from lunch at Brooks Lodge she even fell asleep~ We had lots of fun roasting hotdogs at the firepit, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, stuffing our faces with yummy food, watching the bachelor and listening to my husband pass out snoring by 8 pm EVERY night! Seriously! And I thought my nickname was "The Fader" Caddis got to be a dog and run till his heart content. He even saw a moose right outside the front window one morning! A little video clip of Paige in her carseat trying to keep herself busy with Baby Einstein and playing with her big foot during the 8 hour car ride home. She was a trooper! Thanks for a great weekend everyone! TnTnP
3 comments:
Oh, Paige, you make Granny B giggle! Sure am glad I got to see you in Casper!
You look spectacular in your shades too!
Looks like the cabin was a great time!
I love you!
FUN, FUN, FUN!!! It must be so nice to get away, but not be so "away" that you miss the Bachelor :)
Hi Gilpatrick Family from Abu Dhabi. Looks like an excellent family weekend in Wyoming with lots of snow. I like the moose picture! Caddis also looks like he's having a blast in the back of the snow machine.
Post a Comment