Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mama's Green Dress




My mom gave me my little green dress that I wore when I was 8 months old and I thought I would put Paige in it too. She wasn't overly happy about it but I thought she looked darling nonetheless. Now, if we could just get her to grow some hair maybe that hairpiece would be worthwhile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a toothy grin and don't you look gorgous. We bet as beautiful as mom when she was in the dress.
Love - Grandad and Mima

Gr and Gr B said...

Hi Paige

You look so sweet in your mom's green dress. I know it isn't the most fun outfit to wear but it was her first little Easter outfit and we couldn't wait to put you in it just once. You know what? I can see alot of her in you, in that bottom picture. She didn't have much more hair than you back then and look at all the hair she has now! Hang in there. Gampa and I are so excited to see you again in a few weeks after Gampa has recovered from his surgery. Have lots of fun with everybody at the cabin this weekend and be sure to let them spoil you with attention! Lots of love.

tricia sexton said...

So sweet!!!!!! I miss you Paige!!!!!