Paige and I took a road trip to Sheridan to see the family this past weekend! She had lots of fun seeing all her great grandparents as well as gamma and gammpa. She had fun playing catch with her barbie ball too. One thing we did not catch on film was her copying gammpa panting like a dog. They had quite the conversation going back and forth. Once we got home and I put her on the floor to crawl she started panting again. Caddis gets a kick out of it too.Paige's new thing is to get on all fours and look between her legs!
4 comments:
So glad you all had a safe and fun trip to Sheridan. Paige, you and Grammpa had that ball game down pat. I'm pretty sure Gramma was on the sending end and doing a good job there too! Great pictures of the greats! I'd love to see the dog panting trick sometime!
I love you, Paige!
Kiley needs to correct your mamma, that is a princess ball not a barbie doll:-)
Kiley needs to correct your mamma, that is a princess ball not a barbie doll:-)
Looks like your trip to Sheridan was incomplete. You forgot to stop by the Mowry house. Hannah needs someone to teach her how to crawl. Melissa and I enjoy reading you blog. Hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment