Paigey turned 8 months yesterday.....saying 8 months seems so old! She is growing up so fast and though I am loving each stage she goes through, I truly miss the past 7 months (well, the first two months are debatable....:)!!)
Her joys include jabbering, crawling just about everywhere, still putting everything into her mouth, trying new finger foods, standing up and dancing and waking mom and dad up in the middle of the night to eat. Still trying to decide if she TRULY needs to eat or if she just misses us!
She got some bubbles to play with from Granny B and had fun with those yesterday.! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Happy 8 months Miss Paige! She is too cute you guys, I wish we could figure out how to get us all together!
Paige, are you standing all by yourself in that picture??? Oh my gosh! I'm glad you like the bubbles! Can't believe you are 8 months old!
I love you, Paige!
Post a Comment