Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sad Day/Happy Day

We are going through mixed emotions this week~ Paige's last day with Tricia is tomorrow. She has been so wonderful to us and Paige that we will miss working with her so much. Good news is she is still our neighbor so we can see her all we want! We'll miss you Tricia!
On a brighter side, we have a nanny who started with us today named Denise. She seems like she'll be such a good fit! I came home to a vacummed house and clean kitchen!! She keeps herself busy during Paiges' nap time which is SUCH a help to us! We hope it works out~

All for now~
TnTnP

2 comments:

Gr and Gr B said...

Tricia, we've never met you but have heard such wonderful things about you and how you cared for Paige as though she were your own. TnTnP were SO lucky to have you watch over Paige during those important 7 informative months of her life. Like Tennyson said, the GOOD thing is that you are close to them and they'll still be able to see lots of you. Thank you for being there for our precious granddaughter.

tricia sexton said...

All of you are too sweet!! I have really enjoyed taking care of Paige over the past 6 months. She has been a TRUE joy. I will miss her terribly!! I have heard great things about the new nanny,Denise. I'm so glad I'm only a house away though!! Love you sweet little Paige!!!!!