T.jay, Paige and I headed up to Wyoming for a wedding last weekend. I ended up staying a few extra days to spend more time with my parents and my grandparents. Paige sure kept us entertained the whole time! She enjoyed playing in the bird baths, sprinklers, sandbox, eating cotton candy ice cream at the park, running around all the grass at grandma and grandpa's, and going down the big slides with mom and dad at the YMCA's playcenter! One odd thing is that she got scared and cried when it was time for bath in grandma's bathroom. So, we decided to resort back to the good ol days when she bathed in the kitchen sink... She didn't really fit but she enjoyed it!
The most fun was telling everyone that Paige is going to be a big sister! Our due date is Feburary 27th and we just finished the first trimester today. Feeling good, just extremely tired and taking advantage of Paige's nap times! :)
6 comments:
yay!!! we are so excited for you guys. paige will be a great big sister. we love you!
Congrats guys!!!! Paige will be an awesome big sister.
Loved the pictures! The bird bath expression is hilarious! Paige, you are so funny.
Glad you're feeling good, Tennyson. Can't wait for Paige to be a BIG SISTER!!! YAHOOOOOOO
OH MY GOSH!!! I am so happy for you guys. I am glad that all is well. Keep us posted on how you are doing!!! Congrats! :)
Congratulations! We were just getting used to the idea that you had ONE child....and here we go again.
Miss seeing you.
Ev and Susan
p.s...IF I cook a turkey, will you come visit?
Congrats! from Riverton, Wyoming.
Cody, Robyn, Brady and Baylor Beers
Post a Comment