




Sorry for the delay in posting...I've been horrible about taking pics and my down time usually consists of napping as baby #2 is wearing me out!
Here are a few pics from T and I's trip to Boston. We had a ton of fun. Boston is such a neat historical city and worth visting if you've never been. We saw two Redsox games against the Yankees which unfortuately, they lost. We befriended two fans that also came out from Colorado and T.Jay enjoyed quite a few brewskis with them. He also took advantage of all the good eats outside the stadium, see above! To work off all that food, T.Jay finished the Boston Marathon, in record time!! Look at his form too~
We walked the Freedom Trail, did the Duck Tours and ate a TON of clam chowda. On our last day, T and I ordered the endless chowda on the menu and I beat him with 3 bowls to 1. I love that stuff and my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Grandma and Grandpa Ballek were out helping with Paige and had a blast with her. She's quite the ham! Her latest is when dunks her basketball (or babies or anything else that can fit in the hoop) she screams really loud with us and claps her hands. Hoping she doesn't continue to showboat as she gets older! ha. Thanks for helping us out mom and dad so T.Jay and I could enjoy some time together!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your pictures of your Boston trip. Looks like you both had a good time. The Boston Marathon made me laugh!
I can just picture Paige screaming and clapping for her dunk. She's such a little ham and so darn cute.
Glad we got to see Paige, Gramma and Grampa Ballek, Justin, Stacy, and the kids. They were all have a great time.
Love to you all!
Granny B
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love the Duck Tours. They are so cute! Boston is awesome!!! Good for you guys getting away for some adult vacay! :)
Post a Comment