Sunday, September 6, 2009

Body Parts

We didn't have any real plans this Labor Day weekend, and despite Paige and I coming down with a cold and Paige a random full body rash, we've had a lot of fun. We enjoyed a nice BBQ in JJ's backyard Friday night, Paige had a blast as their backyard is a full park in and of itself! Saturday we went out to Boulder Reservoir and let Paige swim. She even got a boat ride, but didn't enjoy that as much as we'd of liked. Since our trip to San Diego didn't happen this year with Paige, Boulder Reservoir would do and she was so cute in the sand! We also wanted to show you her latest video in the bathtub, she's really learning her body parts!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

So smart! So sweet! So pretty! I love the blogs, pics and videos even more now that I've actually met her. She is too precious. LOVE YOU PAIGE!!

Anonymous said...

Paige, you're a beauty in your swimming suit! Love it! AND you are so good at knowing your body parts too!!! Such a perdy girl.
Did Daddy have fun at the concert last night. I tried to call you and Mommy, but no answer. Have a Happy Labor Day!
I love you!

Anonymous said...

It looks like an almost perfect Labor Day for the Gilpatricks (San Diego would have been perfect but there is always next year)! We love seeing all of you on the blog. Thanks for sharing! We love and miss all of you!

tricia sexton said...

VERY CUTE!!!! Such a smart girl!!!!!