Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zoo/Aquarium/Dancing

We've taken advantage of the city this past week with the zoo and the aquarium. Paige truly enjoyed the zoo this time as she is starting to recognize the animals. She really didn't care for the aquarium and maybe because it was dark and seemed scary or something. Mom and Dad had a blast there though and stared at the sharks forever! Crazy. FINALLY, Paige has started to get her groove on. We bought an Elmo toy that encourages kids to dance to the music and you can see for yourself that Paige was encouraged! So cute!

4 comments:

LTC said...

She's got moves like her Uncle DC! Maybe when we are there in October we can take a trip to the aquarium together!!!

Anonymous said...

Paige, you made Granny B giggle when I watched you dance! You are too funny.
Can't believe how much you've grown in a month! You're really going to be the big sister!
I love you!

Gr and Gr B said...

Wow Paige! You are SO smart and talented! You even recognized that your hand puppet was Elmo too! Wish I could dance as good as YOU!!!

Can't wait to see you next month! Grampa's belly misses you jumping on it and I miss seeing you grin and clapping your hands after waking up! Hugs and kisses to you!

Natalie said...

Nice dance moves Paige. You learned from your Mama, didn't you? You are such a cutie and have already grown so much since I saw you!

Give your Mama a BIG HUG from me.