A few pics from last week's winter storm that brought in 18 inches of snow, sledding with daddy, and Halloween. We were happy that Paige wore her Elmo costume though she fought us a bit on it. Not sure she cared for Halloween either but her nanny, Denise and her famiy came over later that evening and Paige had a blast playing Rock Band! She got after it on the drums and showed us some dance moves we'd never seen before!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was so perfect that you were Elmo for Halloween, Paige! Even though you weren't that crazy about Halloween, I know you were so cute! You and Daddy looked like you had a fun ride on the sled. Lots of snow, that's for sure! I love you!
We were thrilled for your fun in the snow but glad we continued our trip. Paige is at such a fun age. She enjoys and is enjoyable to be with. See you all in a few weeks. Love Grandad and Mima
2 comments:
It was so perfect that you were Elmo for Halloween, Paige! Even though you weren't that crazy about Halloween, I know you were so cute!
You and Daddy looked like you had a fun ride on the sled. Lots of snow, that's for sure!
I love you!
We were thrilled for your fun in the snow but glad we continued our trip. Paige is at such a fun age. She enjoys and is enjoyable to be with. See you all in a few weeks.
Love Grandad and Mima
Post a Comment