
Paige continues to amaze us daily with all that she is absorbing! She's such a little smarty pants, of course, I am bias. At her check up this week, Dr. Booth, was just tickled by her and couldn't believe how big she was. Height: 36.5 inches >100%, weight 26lbs 7 oz -80% and 18.5 in head at 55%. I asked Dr. Booth, is it true you double the height of your child at 2 years and that's how tall they should be? She said that was a complete farse and they don't go by that anymore. She also said that the avg height on those growth charts for a female is 5'4". She's estimating Paige will be around 5'10"-6 ft. I secretly took a breath of relief as I was thinking....in 6 more months paige may be 40 inches tall and x 2 equals 6'8". Now, I hope my girls will be tall, but not 6'8" tall! :)
I just love my little girl and am so happy she's healthy! We look forward to Christmas in Sheridan and bringing in the New Year with friends and family.
Here's to another healthy and happy year for our family!
1 comment:
She is as beautiful as she is smart. You have great reason to be proud. We love and miss you all.
Grandad and Mima
Post a Comment