Friday, December 11, 2009

Lil' Hoppers






Paige just completed a 6 week session in gymnastics or what I like to call 40 minutes of running and climbing around a gymnasium with nobody saying "careful" "we don't climb on that" "please sit down". Paige really enjoyed it and we may sign up for more sessions. I took video that didn't turn out well but here are some pics. She even has a boyfriend named Jake who she liked to give kisses too, or she would say "Tiss".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige, it looks like you had a blast in gymnastics. Don't give all of your 'tisses' away! Granny B needs some too! I love you!

Gr and Gr B said...

Oh my gosh Paige. You are SUCH a CUTIE! And a boyfried already. Mom and Dad are going to have to watch out for you! Can't wait to see you next week. Hugs and kisses and lots of love!

Denise said...

She's getting so big! Give her a big "tiss" from "neeth"! I'm glad you all had a good Thanksgiving, and hope your Christmas is full of family and great memories. Miss y'all.