Friday, February 19, 2010

39 weeks....

MD visit today and I quote "Well, no changes from last week!" Which means, I will most likely go the duration with this pregnancy. I really don't mind as the positives include spending time with Paige, sleeping as much as I can and enjoying a date night with my hubby on Saturday. The pain I have been having is somewhat under control as long as I sit or lay down. Luckily I can sit at work but on my days off with Paige, that proves to be a bit harder. It's okay as I know it's temporary. I am going back in time with this video. Paige and I have been watching old videos of her and she somewhat looks confused when she watches them as she doesn't recognize her bald self. They are so cute and such a reminder of how much she's grown the last 20 months!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, Paige! You have grown and changed. And now we get to wait for baby Reece and watch her make some of those same sounds. Won't it be fun!
Hang in there, Tenny!
Love you all!

Marcy said...

Thanks for the update Tennyson. Hope you are hanging in there. Brian's birthday is today, so not too late. :) Please keep us posted. :)