Well today was our day to finally come home from the hospital with our new baby girl! It feels so good to be home! Tennyson and I were so ready to get home to see Paige and really let her welcome her sister into our home. Dad and Jo have been great this week, they drove into our driveway at the same time I hit open on our garage door to load the truck and get to the hospital...whew! did I mention that it was 12:45 AM...WEll It was and they have been great to have here with Paige while we were busy bringing Reece into this world. This is a quick post as I am tired and I have to get these pics out to everyone. Love to all! Come and see us and meet Reece...
T.Jay
Copy and paste this entire link below into a new browser window for some pics.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?albumId=981453933803&ownerId=32333885303
5 comments:
What cutie pie!!! I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations to all of you!!
congrats tj! the fam is adorable, luv the name! girls rule!!! im adding your blog to my webpages, you can check us at
cam2kesler.blogspot.com
*cami
So happy for all of you. Our Reece Nicol is finally here. Paige will love to get to know her little sister. I bet Caddis is wondering about this new addition too. Hugs and kisses to all!
Congratulations! What wonderful news! Lucky Reece to arrive with you two in charge and Paige to help her along....
love,
susan and ev
Congrats T.Jay and Tennyson! She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment