Well we headed to the doc this am for Reece's checkup and she is gaining weight again. When we left the hospital she had lost about 6% of her birth weight (typical) and today she was back to 9 lbs. So she is headed in the right direction. She had one shot and that about killed her mother and I, I have to admit it was not as bad as with Paigey. Other than that not much to report. We are very happy and blessed to have to beautiful little girls.
Paige is doing well and adapting quite well. She is still very concerned when Reece is crying and wants it to "stop". But she is starting to understand more and more everyday. Grandad and Mima have been great to have around! Paige has been very busy with them, so far they have been coloring the driveway with chalk, blowing bubbles with her new bubble machine, playing at the rec center, going to the park, etc. Grandad and I moved Paige's crib into her new room so that she can get used to sleeping in there before we make the full on switch to her "big girl" bed. Grandad and Mima have a spare crib that we will use in the interim for Reece until Paige makes the big switch. Tonight is Paige's first night in her new room, so wish us luck!
Tonight was bath night for Reece. What a difference eperience makes...I am sure I will be saying that many times over right...anyway, she did great!
Cheers to all!
T
3 comments:
Dylan and I are here looking at today's post. He really thought the bubbles looked like fun. Glad all is going well!! The girls look happy. Love to you all.
Jan and Dylan
Paige, you look pretty cool in your awesome shades!
Glad Reece is gaining weight again. I'm not sure she liked her bath much, but she will soon.
Granny B loves you all!
Love the picture of Paige in her cool shades with the bubbles. ADORABLE as always!! Little Reece was not loving her bath, but soon enough she will be LOVING it and splashing around with her BIG SIS!
Post a Comment