Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Latest



Week 3 is upon us and we have been enjoying all of our family who has been down to help! Not quite sure how I am going to handle it when Granny B leaves on Saturday but I think I figured that little Reece will spend the majority of her time in the Bjorn while I chase after Paige. Pretty sure those grocery store and Target outings will be for evening times when I know T.Jay will be home with one of the girls! I know it will get easier and easier...
Here's the kicker, Reece has been a little snuggle bug today and snoozin qutie a bit while her big sister has decided that her nap was for the birds. What started out as a half hour of chatter in her crib with her animals and talking about "peanut butter" and "night night baby" turned into her screaming and Granny B finding her straddled on top of her crib railing. The little stinker was trying to climb out and got "stuck" on top and was scared. No nap for her today and we are only praying this little incident is temporary and she'll forget that just maybe she can climb out of her crib. Otherwise, we've got some training to do for Paige to start sleeping in her big girl bed and I don't think we are ready for that with Reece not sleeping through the night yet! Keep us in your thoughts for tonight! :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

So what did you expect, taking Paige to gymnastics class....she's just putting her lessons to work!! Oh, I see lots of fun in your future :) I can't believe how big Reece has already gotten! Love to all...(you may want to put a HUGE pile of pillows on the floor by Paige's bed, so at least she'll have a soft landing!!!)

Gr and Gr B said...

I agree with Denise. Lots of pillows around the crib is a good idea along with moving Mr. Piggy and the vaporizor away from the foot on the crib. Thinking Paige will continue to test her climbing "out" abilities. What a little monkey! Miss you all.

Marcy said...

Amazing what they will do. Brice used to get out of his crib all the time. He would just flop out and land on the floor. Hang in there... You all look great, and we are so excited to meet her! :)