Monday, March 22, 2010

likes and dislikes



Well, day two of no help. Doing pretty good since T.jay is around. I'll get back to you on my first day with both as I am sure it'll be a different story! Paige really seems to like Reece and only gets upset if we are holding her to much and she needs a little love too. Reece is similiar to her sister in that she LOVES to be held and bounced ALL DAY AND NIGHT and refuses to lay on her back to sleep and PREFERS to sleep on mom where she is cozy. Sigh, long days and nights for us and we hope she grows out of it soon. She does seem to like the Bjorn and so that is how we'll get through the daytime with chasing after Paige. What day is it again? Seriously the last 3 weeks have all blended together!!
The pictures show typical Paige with Reece on a daily basis: Giving her kisses and "knuckles".

More later!
TnTnPnR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are great parents and a routine for all won't be hard to find. We love and miss all of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet girls!!! I miss them already. I was telling people today about how Reece cuddles! Paige is already a very attentive big sister!
Miss you all!!!

tricia sexton said...

LOVE the pictures of the girls!!! So sweet!!!