Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Opening Day

Some of you have said, "I can't believe you have time to blog!" Well, it's 6 am and I've been up for an hour already and so in the wee hours of the morning this is the time I have TIME to do it! :) Though, Reece pretty much just slept from 10 pm to 4 am before waking! I am not quite sure what to do with myself as I feel so rested!!!! Paige's vocabulary continues to grow and she's been able to sing along to quite a few songs to include her ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle and her favorite lately as shown by the video, "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". Bet you can't guess which parent taught her that one! With Rockies opening day next Friday, Paige thought she'd get everyone in the spirit! Enjoy!

4 comments:

tricia sexton said...

LOVE IT!!! That has made my morning!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW....go Rockies! I love hearing Paige singing and Reece sleep. Life is great! Love and miss all you very much!

Gr and Gr B said...

Amazing Paige! And what a gift for mom Reece! Maybe this is the start of sleeping through the night at 5 weeks! Let's see what April Fools brings! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Tennyson, you and Paige did a great job with your singing!!! Go Rockies!!!
And how about Reece! How awesome is that. The beginning of some good night's sleep!!! YAHOOOO!
See you all soon!