Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!








Happy Father's Day to Grampa, Grandad and Grandpa Dan as well as my hubby! Thanks for all you do and I hope you have a nice, wonderful, relaxing day!
We hit the Rockies game this afternoon and luckily we had seats in the shade! We are all exhausted and ready for a nap! T.Jay and I aren't quite sure who the Rockies played, nor the score of the game...guess that's what it's like with two young kiddos. The game was complete with a shaved ice, peanuts, preztal, beer, hot dog and Reece ended it all by blowing out her diaper. Thank god I put a spare onsie in the bag right before we left!!! Good times for all.
Heading over to the Lenz's for some pulled pork sandies!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ya know Tennyson, if I am ever in need of a good laugh, I just check out your blog...YOU CRACK ME UP! The part about not knowing the score or the opponent...hilarious, brings back memories!! I wish we had met y'all 10 years ago and been neighbors....oh, the laughs we could've had!!! MISS YOU SSSSOOOO MUCH :(