They say it in all the books....this age is so fun! Reece is 5 months on the 25th and she has been all smiles, all drools and all sleep! The best smile is first thing in the morning when she is waking and jabbering to herself, we'll walk in and she'll raise her head up to see who walked in and is ALL GRINS when she see's mom or dad! She loves to grab your neck and hold on tight and I like to believe she's giving me the biggest best hug ever! She loves all the new food I've been trying with her to include, rice cereal, carrots, sweet potatoes, applesauce. Not a fan of banannas though. Her sleep patterns are starting to become a bit more organized with a morning, early and late afternoon nap. Night sleep still varies but usually wakes only once in a 12 hour period, though 4/5 nights she's slept 11-12 hours straight without waking! She loves to watch her sister and observe the world around her. She gives me courtisy giggles when I make funny faces at her or when I play games with her. All in all, just so much fun.
Can't wait to see the girls. Reece has changed SO much and it will be fun being able to feed her some solid food along with her bottles. She sounds like the perfect baby and I'm SURE she will be the same while we take care of her in her parent's absence!! Love you PAIGER! Gamma and Gampa.
4 comments:
That is a fun age! She's so cute! I love how you have her out on the porch to feed her - makes clean up easier, huh? :)
Can't wait to see the girls. Reece has changed SO much and it will be fun being able to feed her some solid food along with her bottles. She sounds like the perfect baby and I'm SURE she will be the same while we take care of her in her parent's absence!! Love you PAIGER! Gamma and Gampa.
WOW so big and growing fast. We are excited to see all in a few weeks.
Post a Comment