Monday, July 19, 2010

"Old" Nanny, Denise






Paige's "old" nanny, Denise and her family came back to Colorado to spend a week with friends. We were fortunate enough to have them come visit us and Paige. I was afraid that Paige wouldn't remember her since she left us when Paige was just 17 months old. Though she didn't recognize her right away, she knew that she was very familiar and it didn't take long for her to warm up. We had a great time with them all and do miss them dearly! We are hoping they make an annual trip back!!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

"Old" nanny, I feel like I should be wearing a moo-moo and sportin' a big ol' nanny wart on my nose!!! Thanks for the spotlight, I miss you guys tons too! I can't wait for our next visit!! Hugs and Kisses comin' at you :)