Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Catch Up










Merry Christmas and New Years Everybody! Reecey here! Wow, I don't even know where to begin... this Christmas thing has been great! I got to see lots of sparkly lights on houses at least 8 times this month and each time it never got old. If you listen carefully to my video below you can here me say, "oh wow" when mommy got me out of the car to look at the Clark Griswold house! There were lots of boxes and paper and bows for me to play with this month too! We sat it the car for a long time to go to Granddad and Mima's cabin in Wyoming. I don't really like the car. There is always a movie playing that keeps my sister entertained but I don't care much for t.v. So, I made mom give me a new toy every 5 minutes or so before I'd chuck it and whine for something new. Mom seemed a bit frustrated. She's funny, I love her...so much that I get really sad when she's not around. Don't get me wrong, I love my daddy and grandparents but I just really love my mommy. The cabin was great. I got to go on a ride in this snowmobile thingamagig, ate great food from Mima and kept everyone on their toes while I climbed stairs, found ornaments on the tree and even found an outlet! My sister had a great time. I don't think she quite gets this Christmas thing either but she seemed to enjoy opening gifts, leaving Santa cookies, making gingerbread houses, singing Christmas songs and playing with her cousins. I can't wait till I am old enough to run around with everyone too. Thank you to Granddad, Mima, Tia, Tio and Nan for a wonderful Christmas. We all had a wonderful time and were so glad to be with one another!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reece, I think I heard you say, 'Wow'! I know you love all of those lights. I hope you had fun with Granny B's 12 Days Before Christmas! I sure had fun doing it for you!
I love you,
Granny B