Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BathTime/AZ/Granny B

Here's a little clip with the girls in the bathtub. They love playing together, especially with bubbles. Reece will go face first in the water and come up looking like Santa Claus. It's hilarious. Paige will do anything to make Reece laugh and once she finds the act, she repeats it over and over and over again. T.jay and I had a long 4 day weekend in AZ with Cory and Carolyn Wiseman. (Although we have no proof we went because our camera never left our suitcase!!!! argh) We went out for some great dinners, caught a Suns/Cavs game (first row) right behind the Suns bench. I was able to drool over Grant Hill until he got hurt after the first 5 minutes of the game. We also attended the BSC National Championship football game, Oregon/Aurburn. Second row seats in the inzone in a sea of Auburn fans, we were just a few in green. Overall just a great weekend but I was giddy to get home and see the girls! 4 days without them was plenty! Granny B was busy attending to them day and night and unfortunately was stuck inside most of the time because of all the snow. Paige told us she had a great time with "B" and misses her so much! Thanks "B" for letting us have some time away!!! I swear Paige looked a year older when we saw her!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Those giggles are infectious!!!! They are getting so big! Miss all of you guys, you are FOREVER engraved in my heart and mind :)

Anonymous said...

So darn cute! Love to hear the giggles! What precious little girls! I sure enjoyed the time I got to spend with them.
Love my girls!
Granny B