Had a fun day with both girls. It's been so cold out that we've been stuck inside. I had a chance to have 1 on 1 time with each girl the way the naps worked out today and so i took the opportunity to take some closeups!
Paige loves to color and is getting better and coloring within the lines. She knows how to spell Paige, Reece, Mommy and Daddy.
Reece is a machine with climbing all over the furniture. Her latest is standing on the stairs and falling into our arms. I hope she doesn't try that when we are not around! Ugh. Her new word is "Caddy" for Caddis and sounds like Daddy but you can tell she's referring to our dog cause he's always walking by when she says it. So cute.
2 comments:
Sweet girls!!!! Give them hugs for me!!!
These pictues are the BEST!!! Seems like their personality really shows in these pics. I just want to giggle when I see Reece; she has such a sense of humor already! Paige looks so pretty and grown up in these pictures.
Love my girls!
Granny B
Post a Comment