Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Busy Busy Busy Girl


My sweet darling little Reece who was such a quiet one, content as long as you fed her, held her or put her in her bed so she could stick her thumb in her mouth and soothe herself to sleep. Oh where oh where is that sweet darling Reece? This picture says it all. My little Reece has turned into this daring, curious, independent, and short-fused little being. Sigh, she's in bed sleeping and I miss her already but only a short hour ago I was ready to fly away somewhere warm and beachy! I knew this baby stage was going to end and I can officially say it has. She is walking and climbing everywhere. Pointing to anything and everything that she wants and saying "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" if you don't get it for her right that instant so she can stick it in her mouth. She's impatient like her mom (though not sure what kid has patience) and has an appetite that competes with a 14 yr old boy. The good news is that she loves her mamma so much that always wants to be held, she laughs at all of our silly faces and loves to give us kisses. It makes the above seem like pennies in the grand scheme of it all.
Still can't believe she'll be a year old next week. Time really does fly...

1 comment:

betsysell said...

Oh, Reece...you ARE funny! It looks like you're giving Mommy the 'raspberries'.

It will be so much fun to come down and celebrate your 1st birthday this week! You'll have an ELMO cake. It's so hard to believe that one year has gone by already.

See you soon, Sweet Reece!
I love you,
Granny B