The girls and I had a nice time in Sheridan this past weekend. T.Jay was suppose to come too but the crazy rain storms we had a few days prior to our departure got his company extremely busy and therefore he couldn't get away. But, do you think that stopped me?? I was stressing about the roadtrip alone the whole time, not because I don't like to drive but because we have one child who gets carsick and the other who HATES her carseat and needs to eat every 30 minutes! I swear Reece is going through a growth spurt! Regardless, thank god we were driving in Wyoming where there is hardly another car around and I could slow down and drive in the center lane while I attempt to throw gram crackers, milk, water and any other snack clear in the back for Paige in hopes she'll catch them meanwhile giving Reece a new toy or snack every 10 minutes to keep her preoccupied OR just blaring the movie or music and car dancing. Phew, it was a lot of work and took longer than it needed to but I'd do it all over again! It was so great to see my parents and of course my grandparents and "show off" our girls. Paige and Reece were so sweet and entertaining while we were there. Reece's new found love of food includes popcorn and popcicles! Unfortuantely, Sheridan was getting the same rain Denver did and we had to stay inside quite a bit but we made a few trips to the YMCA playland, to the park on the ONE morning it was nice and a crazy trip to Walmart in which my mom remarked,"I bet you don't go shopping with the girls much by yourself do you?" That phrase hopefully explains how well that trip went! ha!
Here's some pics to share from the weekend`
2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun trip! I hear the car ride home was a tough one! I'm glad you had a good time, so it makes the drive worth it! :)
Even though the trip to and from was a challenge, I know the time in Sheridan was super awesome! Love the pic with the girls eating popcorn! What a special time Gramma and Grampa Ballek and the Great Grandparents! Way to go, Tennyson!
Post a Comment