


Wow what a beautiful weekend. Denver reached 70 degrees yesterday and it was awesome. We have been busy this weekend with a CU football game and tailgate party on sat. night, and we went over to the Ambrose's for the bronco game yesterday. We went to play with Callie too, but she was too busy sleeping. Plus since it was so nice out Tennyson talked me into putting up the outdoor xmas lights! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
The pictures I attached are of Paige in her big girl chair at the island, Playing in her bouncer (thanks Tio and Tia), Paige enjoying a wooden Spoon, Swinging at the Park, and Sitting on blanket at the park watching football, oh and Paige and I swinging.
TnTnP
2 comments:
She is growing so fast and finding her own personnality. It appears that she might like sports - takes afer her parents. Great weekend in WYO! Have a great week!
Love Grandad and Mima
Miss Paige, you look so darned cute sitting up like such a big girl! I heard that two teeth popped too. What a pretty girl you are. Love you, Granny B
Post a Comment