Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm a Happy Girl





Hello everyone. I just wanted to say that I had a fun relaxing weekend with my family. I got to see Grandad and Mima for a bit before they left for Mexico. Thank you for my new jammies! I saw this great big Christmas package too that my mommy said was for me! I can't wait to eat the paper! Until then, I'll eat my dad's face......see pic.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat. Paige sure is a happy girl! I think I saw a Wyoming bucking horse on her shirt too! :)
Hugs and kisses from Granny B.

Natalie said...

AWWW! Gilpatricks!! You are such a fun-loving family. It's obvious how much you love being parents and how much Paige loves you! I can't wait to meet her someday!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Canada!
Love the hat, eh.
Some day Paige...your Mommy and Daddy have to bring you up here!
You're so darn cute!

The 'Toms'