Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend with Mama







Hi everyone. I decided to Blog today because my mom has been slackin! How are all my friends and family going to see what I have been up to lately?



I had a fun weekend. Daddy was fishin in Wyoming with his pals. He said he was leavin so he could "provide" for the family. Mama said he likes to practice "providing" food for the family in case someday we move to the boondocks.
My pretty neighbor friend, Kenzie, came over the other day. I like looking and smiling at her and she likes holding me. It works out well!


This weekend I got to see my "auntie jayma" We went to this outdoor mall area where they were putting up a big Christmas tree. I even got to go shopping and watch mom pick out a few Christmas gifts for me this year. I know I am new at this Christmas thing but I thought I wasn't suppose to know what I was getting? Jayma bought me a pair of cute xmas jammies that I can't wait to wear.



Today I got to play with my friend Conner. He is a week older than me and I think he had fun playing with me and my fun toys. He lives far away so I don't get to see him very often.



The best news of all is that I have learned to sit up on my own. Well, sort of. Mom always tries to take a picture but when she says my name, it scares me and I fall down. It's fun to be able to see the world in a new point of view!



All for now. I turn 5 months old this week. Gifts are welcome. :)



Love Paige

3 comments:

KBAT said...

Wow, Paige -- you sure look like a big girl sitting up!

Anonymous said...

Paige, before we know it you will be shopping on your own for your Christmas gifts. She is growing up so fast. Great pictures and it sounded like a perfect girls weekend.
Love - Grandad and Mima

Anonymous said...

Paige,
I sure am glad your Daddy had to go 'gather' so you and mommy could have a girl's weekend. I heard you had a brunch too! Great job sitting up!
Hugs and kisses, Granny B