It's Halloween and I was so excited to put Paige in her doggie costume that looked like Caddis. I had bought it a month in advance to be fullly prepared for the big day. I even bought a costume that said 0-9 months up to 20 lbs and thought it would fit her perfectly. I opened her closet and grabbed her costume in much anticpation for how cute she would look and realized that I could not even get it zipped up. I kept looking and looking to figure out what I was doing wrong and realized that she was just TOO TALL for this costume. So in walks daddy to save the day. He took a pair of scissors and cut holes in the bottom of it for her legs to stick out. Way to go! She recieved her first candy bar from Tricia next door and sucked on the wrapper pretty good. She even got to visit her cousins before they headed out trick or treating. Paige, mom, dad and caddis greeted everyone on the doorstep as it was such a beautiful night to be outside. Happy Halloween everyone!
CSU!!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Paige, you are the cutiest little puppy We've ever seen even if Daddy had to 'extend' your costume! You're just a tall girl! Happy Halloween. We love you!
Grampa Dan and Granny B
Actually we thought the custume may have been a little cuter than Caddis...but don't tell Caddis that. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Nan says Paige is a living doll as we sit at her house sharing the fun. Thanks and have a great weekend.
Love - Nan, Grandad and Mima
Awww, Paige. I feel your pain. It's so hard to find clothes long enough!! But I don't think anyone noticed that your Daddy had to cut holes in it; because that would mean having to look away from your pretty face. And who could do that?
Post a Comment