Saturday, October 18, 2008

FIRSTS






Miss Paige had four FIRSTS this weekend. ONE: She rolled from her tummy to her back (she had back to tummy mastered) TWO: Went to her first CU tailgate party this afternoon .THREE: went to her first pumpkin patch to pick out her favorite pumpkin to display for everyone. Unfortunately mom and dad forgot their checkbook and only had enough cash to buy ONE pumpkin for little miss...oops. We'll know better next year. FOUR: Tried rice cereal for the first time. We think she liked it though most of it ended up on her bib rather than her mouth. The kicker is after her feeding she went down for almost a 3 hour nap!!! She usually does a "half hour power" but she was out for the count. Is it the cereal? If so, STOCK ME UP!! :)

PS: Thanks for the 4 month CAKE uncle knock and boese!

3 comments:

Gr and Gr B said...

Oh how cute! You say she LIKES cereal? By the way she looks in the pics, she seems to be saying, "What the heck is THIS stuff? Give me back the booby!" Such a little doll. Wouldn't it be incredible if the solids starting her taking a couple 3 hour naps in the am and pm? What a schedule THAT would be!

Chris and Jan said...

Okay, I must be in a sappy mood. Could have been the music I had on when I looked at the pics...but the ones from the pumpkin patch made me cry. It also could have been the "firsts" title...our little niece is growing quickly and I want to be there to see them all. :( We love you Paige and we miss you. Now stop growing and doing new things until we see you at Christmas!!

Love Tia

KBAT said...

Paige -- I would spit that cereal out too. Yuck!