What a great weekend we had! Granny B and Grandpa Dan came down to spend time with us and Miss Paige. Granny B babysat while T.Jay and I had a date to the CU vs Texas football game on Sat. Though Paige didn't go to the game, she was sportin the CU gear to cheer them on. Unfortunately Texas is pretty freakin good and we didn't have a chance.
Today we did The Race For The Cure with Jamie and Greg. Paige got some Bjorn time with Jamie and had a blast! She stayed in her p.j's that she got from Grandma Betty that are the softest pj's ever and mom wants a pair!
Paige still likes to watch tv even when playing with her toys. Notice how she cranes her neck to look over Caddis to watch her Baby Einstein! Too funny.
Thanks for coming down Dan and Betsy!
3 comments:
Hi Paige-I sure had fun walking with you today at Race for the Cure. You were such a good girl the whole day, and looked so pretty and cozy in your fluffy pink p.j.'s. Greg and I can't wait to see you again. Love you (and mom and dad, too), Jamie and Greg
We had a great time this weekend! Paige is such a cutie and growing so fast. My chance to spend time with Paige while you both went to the CU game was so special! I loved the Race for the Cure too! It was a GREAT weekend and we finally made it back to Cody...flying can be so interesting in my case! Love to all, Grampa Dan and Granny B
I keep looking at the first photo and laughing. She is so cute trying to see the TV over the dog! hahaha
Post a Comment