Thursday, October 16, 2008

Latest Stats



4 month old me got to go to the doctor today. I actually had fun lounging in my diaper for most of the visit. They keep the rooms nice and warm and I just watched the doctor talk to my mom and dad on introducing me to some solid foods. Not sure I want to stray from the boob at all but I might give it a try. I heard that I am off the charts for height again, 80th per. for weight and 35 perc for head. Not bad. Mom said if I was old enough she would take me out for ice cream for being such a big growing girl but since I can't eat that yet, she mentioned something about eating enough for both of us. They shot me up again but mom and dad held my hand and it wasn't as bad as the first one. Mom still feels bad and got me home and put my warm sweatsuit on and let me play in the laundry basket with "Moo" I love "Moo"


Love

Paige

5 comments:

The Pfliigers said...

She is getting so big! I cannot believe she is already 4 months old. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Paige-way to go! Have you been sucking on Popsicles? Your lips are so rosy red. Thanks for the encouragement. Sometimes people really say stupid things to my mom. I wish she would tell them to shush, bc I think I'm perfect! See you in a week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Paige, you look so cute in the laundry basket! Glad your Dr. visit went well, even those darn shots! You're growing up so fast...solid food! WOW! I love you and mommy and daddy too.

Anonymous said...

i love her smile!!  she is so stinkin cute!  has she started shooting hoops or swinging a bat yet?  which i was meaning to talk to you about that, tjay....we all know what kind of girls swing bats.  i think she should follow in her mama's footsteps.