Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Fun with Wii






It was a nice 4 days off of work for T.jay and I. We spent Thanksgiving in Fort Collins with the family. Paige didn't get a turkey dinner but she did try a little mashed potatoes and started dry heaving....My brother got a Wii for his birthday so we had fun playing bowling and tennis. Our nephew was so good he is considered a professional bowler!! If he wasn't bowling a strike, he was getting a spare!
T.Jay and I are very thankful to have such wonderful families as well as a happy and healthy baby of our own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to you!! We just got a Wii, too, so you'll have to come over for a Guitar Hero dual. It's so fun and we can play against each other. Lots of love, hugs, and smooches to Miss Paige. She is so pretty. Miss you.

Marcy said...

You guys look like you had a great time. We missed you in Cody. My mom was begging us to take leftovers back, so she deeply missed you, T! Hee hee! You all look great, and Paige is gorgeous! Miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

The cousins look so cute all together! Thanks for the update. I was starting to go through withdrawal! Paige is such a doll. T.Jay, I was wondering if Susan Diehl needed your help with leftovers this year here in Cody, but Marcy cleared that up. XXXOOO

Natalie said...

The cousins are so precious. I know your mom was loving life!