A little Video of Dad spelling Paige's name. For some reason, she loves it! When we are getting her ready for bed and if she's cranky, dad will spell her name and she gets quiet and just listens!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Paige, I think Daddy sounds alot like Sesame Street! That's why you like it so much. You have such a big smile for him too. xxxooogrannyb
Oh TJay...it is super fun to see you as a Dad...I remember you talking like that and making funny sounds too, but I think you may have been drunk then...haha!
I can't wait for Paige to start school and get tested on her letters. She's going to sound so funny tapping on each letter and saying "P" etc... Hee hee!
You are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy. Ella and Adeline's Daddy does fun stuff like that too. I've just never been able to get it on video!
6 comments:
Paige, I think Daddy sounds alot like Sesame Street! That's why you like it so much. You have such a big smile for him too.
xxxooogrannyb
TJay I love it. She is growing so much. Glad to see all is going well. Have a great holiday!!
Oh TJay...it is super fun to see you as a Dad...I remember you talking like that and making funny sounds too, but I think you may have been drunk then...haha!
I can't wait for Paige to start school and get tested on her letters. She's going to sound so funny tapping on each letter and saying "P" etc... Hee hee!
Paige,
You are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy. Ella and Adeline's Daddy does fun stuff like that too. I've just never been able to get it on video!
Paige sure does look like she's enjoying her name game!!!! See you tomorrow sweet little Paige!!!!
Post a Comment